[tab name="Product Description"]
To work with acrygel you need:
1. Brush with elastic bristles.
Recommended use: KO-6
To prevent the brush from sticking to the acrygel - Cleansing Spray
3. Wooden stick for working with the material.
[tab name="How To Use "]
1. We prepare the nail plate, degrease it.
4. We collect the required amount of acrygel on a wooden stick. We transfer it to the nail plate.
5. We distribute the acrylic gel with a moistened brush over the surface, giving the necessary shape. First, we press and distribute the material in a thin layer near the cuticle and side ridges, then with pulling movements over the entire nail plate. We polymerize for 2 minutes in any lamp.
Attention!!! Do not press too hard, the material should smoothly drag the brush along the nail plate. With strong pressure, brush marks may remain.
7. We carry out a decorative coating. Apply E.MiLac Ultra Shine Top Gel. We polymerize for 2 minutes in any lamp.